the training pit BOOTCAMP
WE FOCUS ON:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
The classes are around 1 hour long and consist of bodyweight movements, plyometric, running, rowing, kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls and much more. Our knowledgeable coaches will guide you, teach you , ensure your safety, motivate you, and encourage you as gain muscle, burn calories, increase self-esteem, form new friendships, and last but not least help you push your mind and body to the next level!